Friday, November 22, 2013

Day 4 summary.. food boredom

I've been full all week, but just starting to get bored with my food.  As a result, this is a bit of a boring post.

Yesterday's summary:
  1. Breakfast: Rice and chicken
  2. Lunch: Three packs of ramen, ham, carrots
  3. Dinner: Ham and rice, kale black bean soup
The rice and chicken dish was somewhat new.  The chicken was cooked with a lot of juice in it which makes a good sauce for the rice. 

If I were poor, I feel like this is definitely something I could pull off long term.  It would be boring, but that's not a problem if the other option is going hungry. 

I really need to go use my last $3.50, just to pick up some fruit and vegetables.  Bananas? 

Oh yeah, and I've decided to end the challenge on Saturday night.  Mainly because I have a family Thanksgiving on Sunday, and my wife would be embarrassed if I showed up with a bowl of rice and ham for myself. Though it would provide for an interesting conversation with my father-in-law.

I think a thanksgiving dinner will be a grand way to end this week-hoping to eat until I puke.

No comments:

Post a Comment