Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The end of my food stamp diet..

Friday of last week, my "food stamp diet" came to a premature end.  With a car accident. 

Friday was a good day on the diet, until the accident, and I set about eating my normal rice, ham, and ramen diet.  But then I left work...

Another driver ran a yield and my car was left undrivable.  I had to call my wife to come pick me up, and on the way home, I just felt like junk food.

So I broke my food stamp diet, with the worst food I could find.  LJS.  Long John Silver's.

Fried fish, french fries, and "crumbs"  ..

Anyways, this isn't overall indictment of my attempt at living on food stamps, because I had plenty of food left.  I just, wanted junk food, was in a wreck, so I had some. Had I not had the money to buy LJS, I would have gladly went home and eaten my ham and chicken. 

So, now this blog will likely take a turn, towards my more "normal"cooking activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment